Tuesday 15 June 2010

Home brewing competition

I've started getting emails asking me to plug things on my blog. One of them in particular caught my eye as in return it offered free beer. Now I've always thought that free beer tastes better so I happily ditiched my internationalist principles and plugged Spitfire. I've now got two emails from what looks like two different companies asking me to blog about a home brewing competition. The fact that I couldn't see any offer of free beer had me heading for the delete key, but then I has second thoughts. The competition does look like the sort of thing I'd have been interested in if I didn't now work as a brewer so I'll pass the info on: 

If you home brew and would like the chance to get your beer brewed at Sharp's check out the Big Lunch Beer Challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment