Friday 17 June 2011

Imperial Russian Stout on the radio

Beer historian Pete Brown and Master Brewer Tim O'Rourke were on the radio this morning talking about Imperial Russian Stout.

I was slightly surprised to hear Pete Brown described as a beer historian, and even more surprised that The Great Baltic Adventure was being billed as a trade mission, but it's all good fun.

You can listen to it here.

My own version of Tim O'Rourkes stout recipe will be making its public debut at the SIBA SE beer competition in Tonbridge in mid July.

2 comments:

  1. Ed - I've written two books on beer history so...?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No slight intented Pete. As you write on a range of subjects if I was to introduce you I'd call you a 'beer writer', so I was slightly surprised to hear you introduced as a 'beer historian'. So that's what I wrote.

    ReplyDelete