Tuesday 30 April 2013

Farnham Beerex 2013

This year's Farnham beerex was particularly exciting for me as I'd been contacted by the bloke designing the logo before hand. As one of the worlds foremost Farnham hop bores I've had well over two people (50% over in fact!) contact me with questions about them.

As it turned out Farnham's most famous son, William Cobbett, went on the logo, but I don't hold it against him. A friend of Farnham hops, and a beer drinker I was happy to raise my glass to him.

A couple of London breweries, Redemption and By The Horns produced the beers that stood out the most in a night without a clear winner. And though the weather was miserable again so we couldn't enjoy drinking in the maltings courtyard, it was still a cracking night.

No comments:

Post a Comment