Tuesday 29 April 2014

A visit to the pubic triangle

I was briefly in Edinburgh last night, staying close to the pubic triangle, the part of town known for the number of strip clubs there. Don't blame me, I didn't book the hotel, and anyway I  only had eyes for the beer. It was a chance for me to go back to the Blue Blazer, an old favourite from when I was a brewing student.



There was a good range of beers on tap, though given the area they're in it's probably for the best they didn't have Twickenham Naked Ladies on. I was after something local anyway, but not being a fan of heavy I passed on the Stewart 80/, instead going for Dark Island. It didn't have quite the body I'd hoped for but went down quickly enough all the same. I only had time for one so that was it and I was off to meet some maltsters.

It was nice to be back in Edinburgh, I hope it's for longer next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment